[Aliases]: Paradise grass, gospel grass, superginseng, gongla pot bottom, rooting everywhere, horse leaf gall, five-leaf ginseng and horse leaf ginseng, etc.
English name: Gynostemma P.E.
Plant origin: Gynostemma pentaphyllum (Latin name: Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Thunb.) Makino) is a perennial herbaceous vine in the Cucurbitaceae family. In China, it is mainly distributed in Pingli, Hunan, Hubei, Yunnan, Guangxi and other provinces in Shaanxi.
【Product specifications】:UV, gynostemma saponins: 80%
2. Physical and chemical properties
[solubility]: soluble in water and hot ethanol, difficult to dissolve in ether and benzene.
[Main ingredients]: gynostemma saponins, including gynosaponins () III., IV., VIII., XII. and so on.
3. Technical indicators
1. Appearance: light yellow to brown powder;
2. Total ash ≤5%, acid insoluble ash ≤2.0%;
3. Loss on drying ≤ 5.0%;
4. Heavy metals≤ 10ppm (Pb≤2ppm, Hg≤1ppm, Cd≤0.5ppm, As≤2ppm);
5. Microorganisms (non-irradiation): total colony number≤ 5000CFU/g; Mold and yeast≤ 500CFU/g;
Salmonella: Negative; E. coli: Negative.
IV. Detection method
5. Packaging and storage
[Product packaging]: double-layer plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or cardboard drum outside.
[Storage conditions]: Place in a cool, dry, dark, and high temperature place.
【Shelf life】: three years
Get free product quotes