Kudzu Root P.E.
【Product source】: Dried roots of the legume Pueraria lobata (wild).
【Plant origin】: Dried roots of the legume Pueraria lobata (wild). It grows in hillside grass or roadsides and in humid places. It is found in ravines at altitudes of 1000-3200 m. It is produced in most parts of China.
UV, total isoflavones: 40%
2. Physical and chemical properties
[Alias]: Pueraria flavonoids, 8-β-D-grape pyranoses-4', 7-dihydroxyisoflavones
[CAS number]: 3681-99-0
【Molecular weight】: 416.38
【Molecular Formula】: C21H20O9
[solubility]: soluble in water, methanol, ethanol, pyridine, soluble in hot water, difficult to dissolve in benzene, chloroform, ether, etc
3. Technical indicators
1. Appearance: brown powder;
2. Total ash ≤5%, acid insoluble ash ≤2.0%;
3. Loss on drying ≤ 5.0%;
4. Heavy metals≤ 10ppm (Pb≤2ppm, Hg≤1ppm, Cd≤0.5ppm, As≤2ppm);
5. Microorganisms (non-irradiation): total colony number≤ 5000CFU/g; Mold and yeast≤ 500CFU/g;
Salmonella: Negative; E. coli: Negative.
IV. Packaging and Storage
[Product packaging]: double-layer plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or cardboard drum outside
[Storage conditions]: Store at 2-10 °C in a cool, dry, dark and high temperature place.
【Shelf life】: three years
Get free product quotes