[Alias]: Black fruit bilberry
[Plant origin]: The fruit of the bilberry Vaccinium macrocarpon. Deciduous shrub with small, ovate leaves and spherical flowers with a rosy tinge of pale green. It is found in Europe.
2. Physical and chemical properties
[Main ingredients]: Contains a large number of flavonoids, mainly anthocyanins
3. Technical indicators
1. Color: dark purple powder;
2. Total ash ≤5%, acid insoluble ash ≤2.0%;
3. Loss on drying ≤ 5.0%;
4. Heavy metals≤ 10ppm (Pb≤2ppm, Hg≤1ppm, Cd≤0.5ppm, As≤2ppm);
5. Microorganisms (non-irradiation): total colony number≤ 5000CFU/g; Mold and yeast≤ 500CFU/g;
Salmonella: Negative; E. coli: Negative.
IV. Packaging and Storage
[Product packaging]: double-layer plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or cardboard drum outside.
【Packing specifications】: 10Kg/barrel, 25Kg/barrel
[Storage conditions]: Place in a cool, dry, dark, and high temperature place.
【Shelf life】: three years
Get free product quotes