A Plant origin
【Plant source】: This product is eucommia ulmoides Oliv. of dry bark. Peel in April ~ June, scrape off the coarse skin, pile up "sweating" until the inner skin is purple-brown, and dry.
2. Physical and chemical properties
[Main ingredients]: The main active ingredients are glycosides, fatty acids, etc.
3. Technical indicators
1. Appearance: brown powder;
2. Total ash ≤5%, acid insoluble ash ≤2.0%;
3. Loss on drying ≤ 5.0%;
4. Heavy metals≤ 10ppm (Pb≤2ppm, Hg≤1ppm, Cd≤0.5ppm, As≤2ppm);
5. Microorganisms (non-irradiation): total colony number≤ 5000CFU/g; Mold and yeast≤ 500CFU/g;
Salmonella: Negative; E. coli: Negative.
IV. Identification methods
Thin layer chromatography identification
5. Packaging and storage
[Product packaging]: double-layer plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or cardboard drum outside.
[Storage conditions]: Store at 2-10 °C in a cool, dry, dark and high temperature place.
【Shelf life】: three years
Get free product quotes